Child Growth Tracker APK Mod 2022
Record a couple of young children weight, top, and head circumference measurements and use them to generate boom charts and percentiles from birth to age 20 for a few measurements.
The CDC, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, Spanish, German, TNO (Dutch), Belgian, Norwegian, Japanese, and Chinese charts are included, in addition to the Fenton gestational age charts for pre-time period infants and an Adult chart for tracking weight and BMI for all ages. There also are CDC and IAP encouraged combination charts (WHO-CDC switching at 2 years vintage, WHO-IAP switching at 5 years vintage) and Preterm-WHO for the usage of corrected age with the WHO curve from start. All percentiles are calculated the usage of the same excessive accuracy LMS approach docs places of work regularly use.
You can keep pix of your childs charts or percentile tables to proportion, put in a infant ebook, or take along to discuss along with your childs health practitioner. Easily export and import facts to an open CSV format.
Child Growth Tracker Apk Mod
Compare a couple of young ones boom curves or input a dad and mom statistics and compare infant with figure. Project boom up to the quit of every curve.
Want the UK90 charts, or an advert-free enjoy? Try Child Growth Tracker Pro!
Visit our internet page for FAQ, video person guide, information about percentiles and CSV imports/exports, and more.
* Easy to apply and completely loose!
* Supports lb/in or kg/cm devices (or a mix!)
* Record measurements for a vast wide variety of kids (neighborhood garage) or up to 4 kids with Cloud Backup
* Optional Cloud Backup to sync statistics among devices and share with different customers
* Age-vs-weight, Age-vs-Height, Age-vs-Head Circumference, Age-vs-BMI, and Weight-vs-Height Charts
* Show percentiles or Z-ratings in charts and tables
* Customize the chart with unique line colorings
* CDC, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, TNO (Dutch), Belgian, Norwegian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, CDC Down Syndrome, Adult, and Fenton Pre-Term Percentiles
* Combination charts (Preterm-WHO, WHO-CDC and WHO-IAP)
* Project teenagers growth out to the overall curve
* Show percentiles using both actual age (based totally on beginning date) or corrected age (primarily based on due date) for premature infants
* Compare multiple youngsters on the identical plot
* Charts support pinch zoom and use smart scaling to show the right range for every toddler
* Clickable factors at the charts show specific percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
* Easily proportion or save chart pix or PDF reviews
* Securely saved records integrated with Android cloud backup
* Export and import measurements to CSV files
* Customize the child list with a image of each toddler
* Available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Portuguese. Want to peer your language? Contact us to set up a translation!